SOFT CAP REACHED
ENK Tokens sold for 12.6 million usd equivalent
“Enkronos Apps” are a unique data driven multi-application platform for advertising, marketing, AI and big data solutions.
Enkronos Applications are driven by a focus to centralize the entire concept of companies engaging with their consumers. Multiple applications, with each having a unique approach to engage their users, create an environment where the creators can quickly publish complex solutions. Each solution solves a different problem that, not only answers a specific issue for the company or the creator of the solution, but also reduces the time required to do this to a bare minimum.
Enkronos Apps are built on a highly modular concept, where removing, adjust, scaling or improving any aspect is simple and clean. All applications of the environment use a centralized single sign-in (SSO) environment. This removes any authentication or data authorization issues that an application could have and eases the use of all applications throughout the world of Enkronos Applications.
Creators of content on Enkronos Apps can see their feedback from all applications in a common cloud-based environment. They have the ability to manage all sources of data, which applications gather, from one single and easy to use dashboard.
- Centralized user database – Easy to import existing user databases in order to start managing your new centralized environment
- Advanced user categorization on individual segmentations of interest
- Creating automated actions on top of segments
- Universal billing system – We are going to realize a payment system that will be universal everywhere while keeping full transparency of who the creators on Enkronos Apps are and who purchased Enkronos Credits or Tokens/Coins.
- Loyalty campaigns and its management
- Multiple contest creation channels
- Contest walls
- Combinations of contests
- Location contests
- Multiple types of contests (Art, Video, Music, Unique code, Location, Quiz, Survey)
- Digital ticketing and distribution of passes
- E-commerce and its management
- E-voting and E-Democracy
- Wide area sensor monitoring
- Location tracking
- Augmented reality engagement
- AI support on your decision making
- Gaming platform
- In depth report generation of owning data
- Combined popular Ad management – Creators can solve their problem of managing multiple ads by using Enkronos Apps solutions.
Apps avalaible starting from 15 May 2018
- Contest Dream: promotion and contest management platform
- Loyalty Venue: customer loyalty and fidelity campaigns
- YourGamify: gamification management system
Apps avalaible on Q3-Q4 2018
- McAudience: lead generation and audience building and management
- FeelGrid: IoT+AI based Wide Area Monitoring app
Apps available within Q2 2018
- Swee.io: AR location based engagement app
- Third Parties will be able to publish their apps on Enkronos Apps
Apps available within Q1-Q2 2019
- Release of Blockchain based Enkronos Apps
- Crypto-State: an e-democracy blockchain platform
Enkronos Apps platform powerful advertising, marketing, AI and big data possibile usage (as it happens for any other advanced solution) raises a problem of respect of ethical conduct that till now has not found any acceptable answer also in any other available platforms. This unsolved problem is the main reason of the recent uncertainty that has created collapses in the stock exchange even for giants like Facebook (see Cambridge Analytica case).
The natural evolution of “Enkronos Apps” is therefore the realization of a full trusted not manipulable publicly available accountability system to guarantee its ethical usage.
This the main reason why blockchain technology is the answer to this issue, since it is the only way to assure everybody that any usage of Enkronos Apps, that will be possibile only with ENK tokens, will be registered and traced in a secure way that can’t be deleted or changed.
LACK OF TRUST in BIG DATA
BLOCKCHAIN ENKRONOS APPS
|Cost of 1 ENK token:||0.003 ETH|
|Term of public token sale:||64 days (from Sept 18, 2018 h15:00 CET to Nov 20, 2018 h14:59 CET) with the possibility of an automatic early completion in pursuing the final goals of ICO|
|Expanded goals after start of TGE:||Impossible|
|Technical limitation of ENK tokens:||500,000,000|
|Unsold tokens:||All unsold and unallocated tokens shall go to Enkronos d.o.o. and additional release оf tokens will not be possible|
|Soft cap:||2,500 ETH. If this minimal amount will not be reach during the TGE then any interested party will be able to retire their apport and will be reimbursed|
|Hard cap:||500,000 ETH|
|Vesting:||Team and Founders: 24-month with a 6 month cliff. Locked Tokens for future use: 50% 12-month and another 50% 24-month|
1 ENK token price
1st come 1st served
EnkronosTokens (ENK) are the utility tokens, used for operations on Enkronos Apps Platform.
They will be the only way to use Enkronos Apps. Data of many application released on Enkronos Apps will be based on private databases or private ledgers. At the same time other dApps will work with blockchain (for example: data of public interest in FeelGrid, like air pollution, or notary’s or public data, like census, or company registry, in Crypto-State).
In this way we shall protect both data privacy when it is needed and public availability of registrations since they are the foundation of public trust.
Security will also be a basic priority of our entire architecture, too, since in all of our apps we are committed to respect ASVS Level 3 of security as defined in Owasp project.
Enkronos Apps allow and promote creation of applications that have no logic similarities apart from using the same and secure SSO environment and the RESTful API connection of Enkronos Apps. Any application that would like to integrate Enkronos Apps, can do that, by reading through our extensive documentation.
By publishing your application, the app will be visible in the Enkronos Apps listing for all of its creators to use.
A third-party application can choose which part they wish to use (they can use all, or nothing):
- A secure and safe sign in environment (SSO) for each application they own
- Access to extensive resources which solves problems
We estimate that starting from 15 June 2018 third parties (developers and companies) will be able to release their apps in Enkronos Apps platform.
- 30% Adv & PR
- 25% Development
- 20% Internal Business
- 20% Integration
- 5% Legal, IT & Admin