- April 11, 2018
- Posted by: gluca
- Category: news
“Enkronos Apps” is the platform that constitutes the common environment of all the applications and products that will be published inside it. “Enkronos Apps” will be publicly available starting from 15 May 2018 logging in from apps.enkronos.com.
The platform will give access to many different apps, all unique, that vary from marketing and promotions, to AI/AR engagement, to IoT+AI monitoring and prediction, to mass interaction and e-democracy. Furthermore, the interactions among single applications will create in “Enkronos Apps” a powerful common view of users data.
Enkronos Tokens (ENK) will be the utility tokens of the “Enkronos Apps” Platform used in all transactions related to distributed credits on the Enkronos Apps Platform. ENK follows ERC20 token standard on the Ethereum blockchain.
Enkronos Apps platform powerful advertising, marketing, AI and big data possibile usage (as it happens for any other advanced solution) raises a problem of respect of ethical conduct that till now has not found any acceptable answer also in any other available platforms. This unsolved problem is the main reason of the recent uncertainty that has created collapses in the stock exchange even for giants like Facebook (see Cambridge Analytica case).
The natural evolution of “Enkronos Apps” is therefore the realization by Enkronos of a full trusted not manipulable publicly available accountability system to guarantee its ethical usage.
This the main reason why blockchain technology is the answer to this issue, since it is the only way to assure everybody that any usage of Enkronos Apps, that will be possibile only with ENK tokens, will be registered and traced in a secure way that can’t be deleted or changed.
There are many sectors and industries that could have strong advantage in using “Enkronos Apps”. For example, some Target Groups could be: financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, wine producers, agritech, public sector (air pollution, water management, waste management, smart city, defense), construction sector, automotive, security, energy, health, wearables, public sector (governments, regions), civic groups and associations, developers, tech companies, VC, startups.
“Enkronos Apps” are driven by a focus to centralize the entire concept of companies engaging with their consumers. Multiple applications, with each having a unique approach to engage their users, create an environment where the creators can quickly publish complex solutions. Each solution solves a different problem that, not only answers a specific issue for the company or the creator of the solution, but also reduces the time required to do this to a bare minimum.
“Enkronos Apps” are build on a highly modular concept, where removing, adjust, scaling or improving any aspect is simple and clean. All applications of the environment use a centralized single sign-in (SSO) environment. This removes any authentication or data authorization issues that an application could have and eases the use of all applications throughout the world of “Enkronos Apps”.
Creators of content on “Enkronos Apps” can see their feedback from all applications in a common cloud-based environment. They have the ability to manage all sources of data, which applications gather, from one single and easy to use dashboard. Examples of common data available:
- Application usage and Credit consumption
- Real time state of their consumers and what applications they are using
- Segmented users in to blocks made of interests or behavior
On “Enkronos Apps” you will configure each available application and each of them will have its own end-user app, that could be of different type, depending on each peculiarity. Main Application types will be:
- Google ,
- Facebook applications
On “Enkronos Apps” there will be already some applications and others are scheduled to be released soon. Some of them were already available as stand-alone independent app, others will be published for the first time on “Enkronos Apps”. The already existing applications and the soon available are:
- Contest Dream (published “Enkronos Apps” on 30.04.2018)
- Loyalty Venue (published “Enkronos Apps” on 30.04.2018)
- YourGamify (new app, release scheduled on 31.05.2018)
- io (new app, release scheduled on 31.05.2018)
- (new app, release scheduled on 31.05.2018)
- McAudience (new app, release scheduled on 31.07.2018)
- FeelGrid (release on “Enkronos Apps” scheduled on 31.07.2018)
- CryptoState (prototype, release on “Enkronos Apps” scheduled on 30.09.2018)
Basing on different applications and solutions Enkronos has developed for some clients and projects, we also may announce some Future predicted Applications such as:
- Elearning. We plan to introduce a new platform to manage elearning courses and classrooms, with enhanced gamification and gaming features. It will be originated from a previous one standalone application we already developed. At this stage we can’t predict when it will be available.
- Ecommerce. We plan to introduce a new platform to manage an entire ecommerce initiative. It will be originated starting from Loyalty Venue app we already developed. At this stage we can’t predict when it will be available.
With “Enkronos Apps” technology, the apps already available on “Enkronos Apps” and with other that will be soon, there are many solutions and products that can be activated, as part of features already available. Here is an example list of already Existing Solutions:
- Centralized user database – Easy to import existing user databases in order to start managing your new centralized environment
- Advanced user categorization on individual segmentations of interest
- Creating automated actions on top of segments
- Universal billing system – We are going to realize a payment system that will be universal everywhere while keeping full transparency of who the creators on Enkronos Apps are and who purchased Enkronos Credits or Tokens/Coins.
- Loyalty campaigns and its management
- Multiple contest creation channels
- Contest walls
- Combinations of contests
- Location contests
- Multiple types of contests (Art, Video, Music, Unique code, Location, Quiz, Survey)
- Digital ticketing and distribution of passes
- E-voting and E-Democracy
- IoT Wide area sensor monitoring
- Location tracking
- Augmented reality engagement
- AI support on your decision making
- Gaming platform
- Combined popular Ad management – Creators can solve their problem of managing multiple ads by using Enkronos Apps solutions.
- In depth report generation of owning data
- Custom, third party, application creation and integration
Enkronos Marketing Team